Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pics from marriages



Enjoy some pics taken during the marriages I recently attended.

Some random thoughts
------------------------------

I was reading the novel "The Zahir" from Paulo Coelho. The author mentions somewhere "Why most of the people don't enjoy watching movies based on the novel they have already read ?". I myself have seen my friends one commenting about "The Fountainhead" other about "Harry Potter" movies. The author explains, while reading the novel everyone visualize their own characters with strengths, weaknesses and qualities more relevant to the reader, and in movie they find totally different persons on the screen.

I think similar phenomenon is applicable to photographs, everyone is having their own perspective. So I will try to avoid any description or comments on the pics unless the motive is to be informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers