Saturday, July 9, 2011

SFO [Picture Story]

Jan 2010
--------------











 Pelican










 Performers from England on the market streets





 Musicians at city market




  
 Don't disturb me





 Golden Gate





 Alcatraz Island (It was a high security Prison in past, surrounded by sharks n below zero degree chilled water)




























Pacific Ocean





 Reflection of sun light during sunset





Another view of Pacific Ocean





  SFO city view from Golden Gate

















You need decent background work, before city tour :-)





PS : I observed that most of the people don't like indirection in the blog,
[when I pasted the flickr link there were very few hits for flickr album].
I simply love these pics and now sharing them in a more direct way,
so that more people can enjoy :-)




1 comment:

  1. Nice fotos. I liked them all.
    This is a pelican, though -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelican

    ReplyDelete

Followers