Thursday, January 12, 2012

Daily Updates



River Krishna @ Vijayawada

In DRDO we used to get a big thick register called Scientist's log book. Our manager used to say update the log book with whatever u have done for the day, even if you couldn't do anything very fruitful, still update your findings and observations. Days will go by very soon and sometime in future when you'll look back you may feel that you haven't done anything significant (which is not the case).

Pretty true, do u know what, I am feeling the same with my blogging, I feel more satisfied when I blog more frequently otherwise days go by and I don't even remember what important things happened.


PS : There may be no relation with the Pic and written contents of the blog :-) I just like the blog with a pic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers