Friday, January 13, 2012

The Morning


 

clicked @San diego zoo


I like mornings. I think I have already missed quite a few in my life and don't want to miss many in future. Yesterday it got late with my office meeting, It was around 1 AM, couldn't sleep after that. Around 6 AM went for a walk to nearby park. It was all dark and cloudy, the street lights also went off. I reached the park hoping not to be interrupted by street dogs (they are annoying in general). The park was pretty active even in the dark. 

The moon was visible time to time, fast moving clouds were trying to hide it. Sun was coming out very slowly and it was difficult to say which is more dominant sunlight or moonlight :-) birds were creating lots of noise, kids, aged and young people were all busy exercising. It was a pleasant morning. Came back after an hour, ..... was feeeling sleepy ..... couldn't control and slept :-)

In IISc I loved the breakfast but there were very few days when I actually had it. And always night out was a much easier option then waking up early in the morning.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers